Having to change the design….

2014-12-03 08.44.56

because I made a cutting mistake. I thought that it was Kona bought locally. Nope. I looked all over. I found several fabrics that were close but not the same. I have no idea where I bought this grey, no idea what company made it. So I decided to change the design on the background fabrics. I am using a 6.25″ x 9.5″  batik precut. I am using 2.25 x 9.5″ inch grey strips on each side and ta da the easiest block in the quilt world! I am finding that I like batiks. I didn’t when I first met them but I am finding so many options out there and they go so nicely with solids.

2014-12-02 07.14.32

ribbon

Here is the idea for the grey strips in this quilt. Now to see if I have enough of the batik collection to make 81 blocks for twin sized quilts!

Vicki

Advertisements

Leave a Comment :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s